Portfolio Analysis

Creating Legacies One Portfolio At A Time

Financial Planning Review

We need to ensure your current plans and structure of risks within your portfolio will outlive your assets.

i

Debt Planning Review

We take a look at your entire financial picture. We look at all debts, and strategically make plans to pay it off.

T

Investment Assets Review

We do a deep dive into your current allocations to maximize growth potential and minimize risk.

Request Analysis

4 + 12 =

What We Review

Assets, Income, Expenses, Debt, Major Purchases, Future Inheritance, Long Term Care, Inflation

We also consider what the market is expected to do in the next 10, 20, 30 years and also their risk tolerance.

Our analysis is a forensic financial audit of your various retirement income resources. What it means for you is that you can quit wondering, you can quit operating in the gray, wondering if your income is going to last as long as you need it, if you have enough money saved for retirement.

The team will compare your situation to 10,000 others to show what percentage of the 10,000 will make it with the similar situation that you have. So it will show, based on your situation, 88% of people will make it, 12% wont. We then offer our strategic portfolio that is put together to ensure they have the highest chance of being in the 88% of being successful.

Creating Legacies One Portfolio At A Time

Miramontes Capital is a Registered Investment Adviser. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where Miramontes Capital and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure. This website is solely for informational purposes. Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Investing involves risk and possible loss of principal capital. No advice may be rendered by Miramontes Capital unless a client service agreement is in place.
Securities offered through Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments, Member 
FINRA/SIPC, Headquartered at 18 Corporate Woods Blvd., Albany, NY 12211
Purshe Kaplan Sterling Investments and Miramontes Capital are not affiliated companies NOT FDIC INSURED. NOT BANK GUARANTEED. MAY LOSE VALUE, INCLUDING LOSS OF PRINCIPAL. NOT INSURED BY ANY STATE OR FEDERAL AGENCY. 
@ Miramontes Capital | LEGAL INFORMATION